Our equipment for the development of E6, C41, B&W inversible argentic films
For film development we use 3 Hostert transfer machine that provide high quality and stable treatment conditions.
- With colour inversible films (E6 chemistry) all the shades
are revealed accurately.
- With colour negative films (C41 chemistry), even if it is difficult to see the true colour rendering when looking at the film itself – only experienced profesionals can see it – the colours show their full palette when the images are scanned or printed.
- With B&W negatives, developpement conditions are perfectly constant and adjuted to each type of emulsion.
These performances are obtained thanks to :
- Development time set for each group of films to push or pull film development,
- Bath bubling with nitrogen for chemicals sensitive to oxydation,
- Each tank temperature set to 1/10 of a degree,
- Continuous chemicals filtering to remove any durst,
- No risk of damage to films during the development process.
To comply with ecological constraints, all chemicals are collected for further treatment by a specialised company.