In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data by using the contact form.
The data stored on the site are those communicated explicitly and on the basis of mutual consent between customers and Arkalab. These are first name, last name, email address. They can be modified or deleted on request via the contact form.
Complaints can be made to Arkalab using the contact form, and/or to the bodies responsible for the protection of personal data (CNIL).
A cookie is a small computer file that makes it possible to analyze the behavior of users when visiting a website or using software or a mobile application.
When consulting the site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
- Analysis cookies: for the analysis of site traffic.
- Deactivation: You can choose to deactivate these cookies at any time. Your Internet browser offers options for disabling cookies.
- Arkalab is not responsible for the consequences or damages that may result from the use of the information and data on this site.
- The website is updated as much as possible. We make no warranty as to the timeliness, accuracy, correctness, completeness or adequacy of any information, data or postings. We accept no responsibility for delays or for unintentionally incorrect information.
- References and hyperlinks to other websites are provided for information purposes only. Any responsibility for the content of such sites is rejected.
- To report an error on the site or request the rectification of information, please contact us via the contact form on the site.
Copyright and intellectual property
- This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
- Static images belong to their respective owners, named or listed below: