Scanning of argentic films, images and drawings
Following the demand, we use various type of scanners to digitalize in high and low resolution all type of documents whether they are argentic films, printed argentic images, drawings or silver glass plates.
- Hasselblad Flextight X5 for high resolution scanning of argentic films up to the 4X5 inches format
- Epson Expression 11000XL Pro for the scanning of documents up to the A3 format
- Argentic films Batch scanning with a Noritsu HS-1800 scanner
All scans made with the Flextight X5 are in 16 bits to extract even the tiny details of the images. We can, on request, go further and do full retouching work to enhance the overall balance available in the numeric files.
Along with these services we can finalize ready to print images following customer’s requests.
- Scanning of old silver glass plates
- Scanning and retouching of all printed documents, photos and drawings
- Scanning and restauration of old images